Jordye Bacon Elementary School's vision is to engage learners to think, explore, and expand their knowledge in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our mission is to provide all srudents with a quality education that will increase their quality of life and prepare them to become productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Student learning is the main priority for JBE.
- Students can learn regardless of socioeconomic backgrounds, physical or mental abilities.
- Education is a shared responsibility between the students, teachers, parents and the community.
- A good school provides opportunities that educate all aspects of the student.
- High teacher expectations increase individual student performance.
- A quality education provides students with access to current technology and learning resources.
- A nurturing environment promotes respect for self and others.
- An effective faculty is united and supportive of each other and the goals of the school.